Sunday, July 17, 2005

Business Idea #3

This is a quick idea that I had just before the Bradford Vaisakhi March 2005.

To sell T-Shirts with famous Bollywood quotes imprinted on them.

The website CafePress.com allows users to put custom art work on various clothing. i.e T-Shirts and Jumpers.

I want to add Bollywood quotes or Bollywood related quotes to the T-Shirts and sell them.

Some examples of the quotes that could be used are:

  • "Kithne aadhmi the?" - Sholay
  • Angry Young Man - Amithabh Bachchan
  • Dream Girl - Hema Malini
  • Lamboo - Amithabh Bachchan
  • Kkkkkiren - Sharukh Khan
I think that this will be a good idea because I haven't seen it before and Bollywood is really catching on with people outside India.

This is one idea that I have acted upon at Bura

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank for sharing about Business Idea #3. You may interest about business idea.

12:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home