Sunday, May 08, 2005

Business Idea #2

Business Idea #2 - Bradford Bollywood Cinema Times

Idea Date: 2000

This was a straight forward idea. At the time of my idea the Bollwood boom was not in full flow. Bradford, UK was at the forefront of providing bollywood entertainment at it's cinemas. There were also a few independent cinemas that showed bollywood films on an ad hoc basis.

Problem:
It was difficult to find out about the films that were on in a particular week in all the cinemas

My Solution:
I thought that it would be good if people could go to one place, on the web, to find information about all the bollywood films that were being shown in the Bradford area.

What Happened:
As with a lot of my ideas, this idea didn't work. I think the main reason was that I was too late with the idea and the major cinema chains started to promote their bollywood films more so that it was no longer difficult for people to find out about cinema times. There was also other sites that were showing all cinema listings based on city or town

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home